If the candidate is selected for admission, he will be informed by post. He/She is required to produce the following certificate in original at the time of admission.
- Passing Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Transfer certificate issued from the Institution last studied.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate:Graduates from universities other than University of Calicut are required to attach original Migration Certificate.
- Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate.
The admissions to the 50% Govt. quota will be as per Govt./University norms and Management quotaas per Management norms.
Tuition fee and other fee will be as prescribed by the Government from time to time.
- As discipline is highly essential for the smooth working of the college, each and every student shall maintain it at any cost.
- Students shall always behave, with dignity and courtesy.
- Absolute obedience is expected from every student. If anyone tries to defy the authority of the principal or any teacher he/she will be punished.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the college campus as per Cir.No.35362/08/H&FWD. dated 22/09/08.
- Political activities are strictly banned in the college campus. No student of this college shall get himself/herself involved in any political activities or abet the said activity to be carried on by the fellow or other student inside the campus n any manner what so ever.
- Students, who have no class to attend at any particular hour, should remain in the reading room.